Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Scientific Discoveries

Although this process for me is about experiencing my full potential on this beautiful planet Earth on a spiritual level, my insatiable curiosity is always wondering "How does that work?" on a physical level.  So, as my journey unfolds, I am also discovering the biochemical effects of the electrical magnetic power within my body (I call it the seed of Life, I AM) from the perspective of the law of physics. 

Although the scientific discoveries in the realm of physics is fascinating, my brain barely comprehends it, so I am limited at this time in verbalizing that piece in the transformation process of my body.  One thing I can speak about is the scientific discovery of the electromagnetic power of the heart to literally create what we want by changing matter. The Masters put it this way, "All form may be transformed, through a change of consciousness in regard to it."

Recent discoveries in the field of physics completely supports and proves what the ancients knew intuitively,   ( See the 5 minute video from Heartmath Institute: http://youtu.be/pp-r_f8-qz8 )  There are still aspects science has not been able to comprehend. 

I like the way JMW puts it, "The intellect cannot comprehend intuition since it is a higher level of consciousness."

No comments:

Post a Comment