Saturday, October 29, 2016

Journey to Breatharian? A new adventure!

The last couple of months, I have felt very heavy, physically, mentally and emotionally.  I was getting bored with food.  It wasn't feeling good in my body even when I tried to eat less.  I pondered what to do. I knew something needed to change around food.

I was surfing FaceBook when I ran across a video of a breatharian named Akahi Ricardo, whom I had met in 2013 on YouTube. I was impressed at that time because he and his wife had had a baby in the breatharian state.

This time was selling a video course on an 8 Day Process he had developed.  I knew instantly I wanted to try it. I had experienced a long, arduous process in 2011 with little or no guidance. In spite of gaining amazing insights on my own, It was pretty scary and painful. I thought I would never fast again.

Everything he said on the video resonated with me, and I finally realized what was missing in my experience was Pranic breathing. I bought the course and am currently on my 8th day, feeling great! Which surprised me immensely!

This is not a starvation diet to stop eating!  It is a full on training in teaching the body the ancient practise of Pranic breathing, which can possibly lead to a new experience with food.  

One very important thing I've learned is not to have breatharianism as your goal.  Instead, it can be a natural consequence of Pranic breathing, and focusing your attention on Love, Happiness, and Presence. Presence. Presence. 

Welcome to my new journey of Love, Happiness, and Presence! How does it work? What are the secrets? These three states seem so elusive in a world of distraction and seeking. It may well lead me to understand the deeper meaning of life.  Please join me in the discussion if you feel to, or just leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie, I love how when you decide to do something you look at it from all angles...I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete