Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Into Me You See

The very first line of the first entry for my 2011 journal says..."As I ponder my intention for 2011, what comes in loud and clear is, more focus on my own indwelling I AM  presence.  I desire to understand it more fully and bring it into my reality where  'the greater (I AM) becomes one with the lesser (the body), and the lesser merges with the greater. ' "  one of my favorite quotes from The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East.

WOW! Little did I know the adventure I was setting myself up for. It's funny how we are taken by surprise when something we ask for shows up.  Like, OMG, hang on for the ride!

God seems to want me to get it 'cuz He's flooding me with an overwhelming amount of information and excitement about something I've been curious about and deeply desired ever since I read about John the Beloved, the three Nephites, Moses, and Elijah among others who have ascended. You see, I'm just naive enough to think that if anyone can do it, why can't I?  Even Jesus said that whatever you see me do you can do and more. (paraphrase)  I am taking him at his word.
 
In my search for Truth, I realized that most of us replace God with food, unwittingly of course, on a daily basis. We seem disconnected with God from moment to moment, filling our lives with distractions, doings of all kinds, myriad thoughts running wild in our head.  You know the drill.

You guessed it. This blog is about the journey of my experiment on my relationship to God and my attachment to food. 

This being my first blog, I'm feeling pretty vulnerable. Thanks for taking time to read it. Let me know if you like the blog. That will be very helpful. I'm interested in your thoughts and support. I'm open to learning. Remember, if you like it, please share it.

11 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman lovely Linda, I am so grateful to you for sharing on here, I am very keen to hear more about your journey, what I know so far is such an inspiration to so many & has reached all the way down under.... you are amazing! Thank you so much, Beccy (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being open and sharing. I will keep up on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love where yer headin'... anciently light was called the Magus in latin. those who studied Light(everything is made of Light as you know) wherecalled the magi... when they acted upon principles of Light they were filled with spectrums of light and spirits(air/gases/to breathe) that gave them greater Creata Magus or Creative Light. They called Creative Light or the powers of Imagi-nation MAGIC. Imagination at high levels of Celestial frequency in cognitive functional capacities allowed them to 'see' into and even 'hear' other people of the same harmonic on other worlds kind of like how we can see and hear people on our smart phones who live on the other side of our planet. what the early alchemists had learned from records left from the City of Enoch was that Oxygen means acid maker. It lets us live but eventually rusts us out as we return the body to the earth. Nitrogen means spark maker. Hydrogen means water maker. Telestial, Terestrial and Celestial laws of light could be understood and embraced. One could go from oxygen breather to hydrogen breather and in this red blood cells which carry oxygen were no longer needed so the blood came out of the body as Sacral fluids were activated and lifted up the Spinal column into the 'Heavens' or upper rooms of the Temple/queendom/kingdom today called the cranial cavity that houses the brain. when celestial behaviors that attract that frequency of light where embraced and performed one moved into the path of turning the Lead of death into the Gold of Immortal condition as the Atoms, molecules and cells reconstructed their orbital spins to supraluminal speeds. oops... sorry I just red that on the back of my son's Fruit Loop box... actually they're mine hehehe. Chatty Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... i'm a Utahrded Moron!! this is Damn it Don not Amber apparently she owns the google account on my computer. so her name showed up when I chose the profile.oops. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your comments! I feel so loved and supported.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very interested in following your blog and seeing where this journey takes you, because in my own quest for truth, many times, I have found myself learning things that I know you learned years ago. I am sure your new experiences will continue to help me in my journey as well. I too, have been feeling very strongly to change my relationship with food. I feel like I need to eat to live, not live to eat. I love your comment, "I'm just naive enough to think that if anyone can do it, why can't I?" To me, this is the simple faith that helps people build the relationship with God that we are all seeking. Thank you for your thoughts, ideas and especially for paving the way of spiritual growth and enlightenment for the rest of us. You are a very wonderful person whom I dearly love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your courage in sharing such a huge event in your life. Love you Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found out the URL is whoever is your internet provider. If you put in your name and the name of your provider, your comment will post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know who your internet provider is?

      Delete