Tuesday, November 1, 2016

In The Beginning

My 8 Day Process

I began a water fast the day after we arrived home from Hawaii, Friday 22, 2016, to prepare my body for the 8 Day Process. I set a date to start the process Sunday, so I just did water with a colon cleanser on  Friday and Saturday to have a fresh start.

Each day there are two videos to teach the breathing, and some powerful affirmations.  Also, Akahi brings in the elements to assist. The first day we could have fresh fruits or salad, but I chose to just do juice.  I was completely satisfied with that after the water fast. 

Second day, I did juice and transitioned to water in the afternoon.  The 3rd and 4th days were dry days.  No liquid. Just breathing.  This time, I had people who offered to support me through these days.  It was very nice.  It made the time very pleasant.  I am super impressed with the amount of energy I got during this time with the breathing.  These are the days I didn't sleep much.  

I felt pretty weak the third and fourth days, and was relieved to know it is just because your body has a chance to really go deep, and it's working very hard to clean out at a cellular level. The three dry days are when your body looks for other sources of food and learns to use the Prana energy as a source.  This is permanent, because the body now remembers.

The fifth day, I could have water after 8:00 p.m.  My mouth felt like it does when you just come out of surgery and can only have ice chips.  You can bet I was brushing and swishing my mouth all day.  I made it much more bearable.  I was amazed at the elimination of toxins just with breath!





No comments:

Post a Comment