Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Completing the 8 Day Process

I was shocked and the amount of weight I dropped in that short time.  I went right down to the weight I really like to be, and my body feels so clean!  I never felt emaciated, just weak in energy until we did the breathing.  Then I felt revived.

The sixth day, I started out the day with delicious water.  I had learned, from the last time I fasted, to sip and chew the water or suck on ice chips rather that gulp it.  It goes down and absorbs much better without shocking the body.  

Then, in the afternoon I went to juice.  I found the watery juices are much easier to transition with, and still wanted to take it slow. No gulp.  I really got a chance to connect with whatever was going in.  This could be really handy for learning which foods my body has a sensitivity to. I chose grape juice for the evening in case there was anything left in my colon that might be coaxed out.  Yep!

The seventh day I could move to coconut water, watery soups, and tea. It was very interesting to take all of it in slowly throughout the day and notice which juices my body likes.  My body was so sensitive, it made it easy.  It didn't really care for the bone broth.  

The eighth day was the best!  I learned all the breathing, incorporated the whole program and my energy level was surprisingly good.  Today, I transitioned back to food. My body loved the grapes, but not so much the tangerine.  

I didn't have any hunger the whole time.  It was painless and easeful.  It expanded my awareness around breathing.  Akahi has beautiful affirmations for each day, which I used to say a blessing and be with whatever I consumed.  He also teaches how to use the Pranic energy in your hands for healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment