Sunday, February 16, 2014

QEC Quantum Emotional Clearing

I learned with the fast to pay close attention to whatever showed up in my space and to see it as a reflection of the conflict I was feeling within.  I was beating myself up for making no progress on the book I was instructed to write. I knew it was a birth issue and didn’t know how to move through it.  So I beat myself up for that.  My dear friend, Marinna had come faithfully twice a month to support me and I had produced nothing.  I couldn’t even seem to get clear about how to start.  In the meantime, I attracted lots of attacks from my intimates, (people I’m closest to).  
I gave myself permission to not write the book at all.  It was too much of a struggle.  Finally, one morning in November as I was waking up, I asked myself, "What am I excited to get out of bed for?"  Nothing.  I had a daily routine I enjoyed, but nothing I was excited about.  I asked my self, "What would I be excited to do if nothing could stop me"?  The answer came in very clearly.  “Write my book”.
As soon as I recommitted with an intention to move through anything that got in the way, I started noticing little signs of co-dependency in my intimate relationships.  I could feel our relationships were about to change. They needed to.

My sister came to stay with me for a few days and asked if I wanted her to do some QEC with me.  I had never really been drawn to the tapping methods.  I agreed to allow her to practice on me to give her experience for certification.  I knew I was looking for assistance to move forward on my book and wondered if this is what Spirit was offering me.  I give everything a possibility.  As we tapped, I received some great clarity in excruciating detail from a book called Messages of the Body by Dr. Michael J.  Lincoln Ph.D.
For the next two months I experienced what I will refer to as a major emotional detox.  I was physically taken to a place of extreme discomfort.  I frantically tapped out the negative and tapped in the positive.  It felt like the rumbling inside of me turned into a full on earthquake!  
I was coming to the end of my sun gazing process, so I spent 40+ minutes with the morning sun, meditating, praying, breathing and giving thanks.  I finally remembered my Vapassana training, to BE WITH the pain.  Love the pain. Do not resist it, or wish it away.  See it as sankaras (negative thought patterns) leaving the body.  Appreciate the body releasing them.  See the healing.  Acknowledge the stories that come up in your head as you release them.  I chose to relax that part of me that holds onto the pain of the past.  It was part of my unconscious identity.  
As uncomfortable as the subconscious prison of my mind was, it was all I knew as a child.  It was normal.  What would I do if I were free of the responsibility of my family and of all the world wars constantly breaking out that I had to fix?  If I let go of the pain and the stories of my past who would I be?  It felt like my subconscious was having a freak out!
At the same time, I could clearly see how every little detail of my healing was being guided and supported by angels, seen and unseen.  I experienced several angels administering to me.  I could feel the cleansing energy moving down my spine.  Finally the muscle relaxed.
Yet the pain persisted.  Not in the muscle, but in the pleura. (the thin serous membrane around the lung and inner walls of the chest.)  I finally relaxed and made a decision to trust my body to know, in its wisdom, when it was ready to let go.  Perhaps the body being made of denser matter takes more time to process than Spirit.  I made myself as comfortable as possible and stayed present with the process.  Each day seemed a tiny improvement.  I imagined if I needed the pain as a reminder of what I needed to let go, I surrender in gratitude.  I hoped it wasn't a belief system I was running that my healing process had to be painful.  I do believe we create from the exact level of our awareness.  Observe!

It reminded me of the long recovery from the fast.  In fact the pain I experienced during the fast was in the same exact location.  I didn’t have the tools of awareness provided in Messages of the Body then.   What I had developed at that time was 100% presence in every moment with no judgement about good and bad.


“Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown.”

No comments:

Post a Comment