Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time and No Time

As 2013 came to a close and I reflected back on the year, significant themes seemed to surface.  I noticed that many people were experiencing life with more intensity than ever before.  Instead of the experience being in your space, it's in your FACE.  There is NO TIME to analyze, you simply must make choices for Love and move forward.  My Mayan friend Francesco says this is the "time of no time", since Dec. 21, 2012, when the Mayan Long count Calendar ended.  Earth is in a new cycle in the calendar of time. . . or is it OUT of TIME?  

I have always had a fascination with prophecies, wondering how it will all play out and if any of them would come to pass in my lifetime.  A1997 video called Awakening to Zero Point,  by Greg Braden, documents the prophecies of all the world's religions concerning this time of great change, and synchronizes them with recorded geological changes in the earth's behavior.  

This was the first I had heard of the Mayan long count calendars that track time more accurately than any other source.  At the same time, I read a book called The Holy Science,  by Swami Sri Yukteswar about the 26,000 year reoccurring cycles of civilization on Earth called Yugas.  A Yuga is made up of five, 5,500 year periods.

I spent a little over two weeks in August with Francesco, a Mayan Elder from Guatemala who has an extensive knowledge of the sacred Mayan calendars and ancient teachings of the Maya as well as their prophecies.  He spoke of the 26,000 cycle as well.  He said that we are now on the last of the five periods.  He said this last period is when the masculine and feminine energies harmonize.

He also taught me about the 20 sacred calendars called Nawals.  Each Nawal has its own characteristic energies and operates on 13 different levels or vibrations.  I find it fascinating that this understanding all came to me in 2013.  

The last night of Francesco's visit to the U. S., he taught me the key to Mayan calendars 20:13, the codex.  It looks like a map of the universe.  It contains the "spiral of Life" symbol found in all indigenous cultures around the world. 


The day after the Mayan couple left, our fall Tai Chi class began.  I was so happy to have Gary’s support.  I was having difficulty getting grounded.  Something was stirring and it wasn’t leaving.  Yet, I felt at peace deep within me.
When I had some body work done, it was suggested that the bubbly joy I had been experiencing in my upper chakras, was simply integrating into my lower chakras.  So my experience of Joy was more of savoring quality rather than bubbly.  This suggestion landed.  It felt right on.  Yet there was something stirring in me that made me a little irritable at times.  My energy felt compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment