Sunday, February 23, 2014

California, Here I Come!


Anticipating the end of my sun gazing process, I had arranged to go to California with Marinna for a few weeks.  When her trip got cancelled, another way was opened up immediately.  My dear friends Christopher and Megan were staying with me for a week while they prepared to move to California.  I made the request to come with them and everything just kept flowing from there. 
After a nine month process of gazing at the sun, which I completed January 31, 2014 at 44 minutes, the next phase is to walk barefoot on bare earth, 45 minutes a day, in the sun.  Since I live in Park City Utah, the ground is covered in snow and ice.  So beach time is a good solution.  

Secondly, I finally have clarity about how I want to do my blogs.  Now I want to get several ready to post so I can be consistent.  It’s hard to find time at home with so many distractions.  Finally, I felt I needed time out from my intimates to support myself in letting go of the emotional issues I am currently moving out of. There were many reasons to go and everything lined up beautifully.
While in California, I witnessed a scenario very similar to my own two year old spanking.  The child was in a lot of pain.  Instead of a spanking for crying, she received a very tender, nurturing, present response.  As the child's needs were met, I saw my own experience transform right before my eyes, into a very nurturing parental response.  It was very healing.  

Another thing I witnessed that was so beautiful and healing is the way Megan, a perfectionist in her own right, took time out from all the unpacking to nurture herself and her little one as needed, instead of getting caught up in "what needed to be done".  A great model for me.
My own body in so much pain, I have the opportunity to be gentle and loving with it, and give myself what I need without the stories filled with worries that something is wrong, as in the past.  I choose to see every experience as part of my transformational process.  
I choose to see the pain as negative thought patterns leaving my body.  Since the beginning of winter, I have felt a change stirring deep within me, a sort of shaking up.  I don’t know if the pure energy from the sun is cleaning out, or if it’s the QEC tapping, or the energies of the earth with the Great Change.  Maybe a combination.  It doesn’t really matter.  What matters is that I stay 100% present in every moment, in gratitude, grounded in peace, loving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment