Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pearls to Receiving Bliss

As my Journey to neverfood continues, I commit to being more consistent in posting.  I really appreciate my followers and visitors.  I would love to share insights, information and ongoing discoveries and would love this to be an interactive blog where you share your thoughts and insights, and we create a discussion.

I am also creating another blog of my memoirs.   The value I intend to create is to use the story of my journey through Life to illustrate some of the principles and keys I have gathered along the way.  I liken them to pearls.  In retrospect, I feel grateful for the rich and full life I have been given.  I see value in the way that my life has unfolded.  

As I watch this video on "How pearls are made"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T18E58vOTus ,  I notice the process is very similar to the process of life as it progresses.  The pearl is formed as the oyster covers the abrasive grain of sand with crystalline layers.  Oddly enough, the layers have the same pattern as the hexagonal "Flower of Life" in sacred geometry. The result being a highly valued and beautiful by product of the life lived by the shell.

I see the layers of the pearl much like the layers of ego identity we take upon ourselves.   However this cover up shows up, it is there to protect us from the abrasiveness and pain we often encounter in life, and to help us navigate more comfortably in the physical realm.  At some point our soul calls us to seek the truth of our origins, our true nature. 

Like a flower opening her petals to reveal a perfect and beautiful array of colors and patterns, also containing the sacred geometry of life, our life unfolds to reveal our purpose.  Flowers seem to me the closest thing to heaven on Earth.  When I fully inhale the fragrance, I experience the bliss I imagine heaven to be.  I'm inspired to continue my journey to bliss.  So I'm calling my new blog "Pearls to Receiving Bliss".  This blog is the story of my life, of unwinding what isn't me to what is.  This blog opens on March 1, and will be posted weekly.  See you there!  www.pearlstoreceivingbliss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment