Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ups and Downs

Wow!  What a ride!  This week has been a roller coaster of ups and downs.  I'm still experiencing healing crises, which I recognize as process of deep cleansing.  My energy levels plummet easily, and I felt strongly to take three days of just being quiet, going inside, seeing and feeling the Light do its work,  and allow the body what it needs to find balance.  (Besides, sometimes my energy is so low, I can't push out the words anyway)  This morning was like that until Don came by and did an adjustment.  He seems to recognize just what needs to happen.  It gave me renewed strength.  Then  Gary gave my lymphs a good massage and most of the pain went away. 

I think the pain involved in the healing process has been the main source of energy drain.  I got some good news today that I am right on target and will be back to myself in a few days to a week.   Don indicated I am at the phase of getting ready for that birth.  That really resonated with me, and I feel grateful.  As I prepared for this fast months ago, I kept seeing triple 5's.  I looked up what that means in numerology. It means resurrection, which I interpret as rebirth. 

It's been amazing to me that many of the helpful suggestions that came from others, I was intuitively doing already.  This is the place where I feel this experiment is a HUGE success.  THIS was my main intention to begin with.

Last night, I had a breakthrough in some blockages I was experiencing.  I had a strong ego attachment to one of my children, I hadn't recognized.  I am committed to letting go of all ego centered structure.  Even the roles of Mother and children.  It seems, I had to get pretty low to recognize this one.  Ego identity can be so subtle.  I found myself in a potentially dangerous situation in the form of an aneurysm in the carotid artery.  I knew what to do.   I had gone through this with another of my children a year ago.  As soon as I got complete, the artery began to heal.  It's amazing to me what has shown up to heal, and the many other gifts of learning I've encountered along the way.

Tonight, I feel my strength coming back.  I anticipate things to continue to improve from here.  Thanks to everyone's love and prayers.  I FEEL so HAPPY!

2 comments:

  1. I myself have experienced something unusual yet seems somehow related. I also have done my own version of (not completely going without food and drink) cutting back to the level my body actually needs through listening.
    I had been struggling with that since it clashed with my social life. I had gone to mostly eating salads, fruit and lean meat in small quantities with occasionally lapses of greasy food.
    I have asked consistently, for many months, to reach my ideal weight and stay there.
    I may have found the answer though still too early to say for sure.
    Just a few days before we were scheduled to purchase and move into our beautiful new home, I began to feel intense pain from a back molar.
    After examination, they decided a root canal was in order but could not fit me in for another week.
    It was painful to chew, especially vegetables, which was a big part of my diet.
    As the pain intensified, I ate less and less of whatever soft food did not require much chewing, mostly smoothies.
    Now, two weeks since the pain started, after the root canal and the excruciating pain it created, I am beginning to feel normal again yet different.
    I just do not have much appetite. I cannot eat all of what would have been a small meal for me in the past. I do not want food.
    My past programming was NOT to waste food, so I would eat it rather than let it go to waste. I would save whatever I could not eat for a later meal.
    No more! I have been throwing away food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It's amazing what we discover when we're paying attention. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete