Sunday, July 31, 2011

Crossed the Line

So I did the potatoes and grapefruit juice for a few days as well as a few other fruits & veggies.  Saturday, July 30, I woke feeling strongly I needed more direction.  I began to slip into fear again.  I knew I was doing better, but it was so slow.  I didn't realize how far I had crossed, but was surely feeling the effects.

I called Don over.  He kindly came.  He said my eyes showed much progress.  One thing he and my daughter, Jessica, who is a nurse, strongly emphasized was to drink just water alone to hydrate.  Since I hadn't been tolerating water well, I had been drinking lots of watered down juices.  I geared myself up to find a way to enjoy water again, ice in the water helped.  At the end of the day, I was taking it well.  

He suggested my favorite salad among other things.  Cafe' Rio, of course.  I looked forward with excitement all day.  My body loved every delicious bite, and it started the action  of the colon needed.  It was perfect. 

Later, Spirit urged my sister, Bonnie, (who is an energy master, reiki master, medical intuitive and shaman, http://www.soulbalancing.com/ ) to come over and give me what I needed energetically.  She said my aura was extremely low and my battery was needing a kick start.  After she assisted me in getting grounded and reconnecting me to my auric field, she cautioned me to stay connected to Life Force, Love within to allow the aura to rebuild and become strong again.  I had NO energy reserve.  My body needed tons of Love.

Throughout this experiment, I have felt strongly, the love and concern of legions.  I feel grateful for the lives I have touched, and the power of Love I have gratefully received from so many.  Knowing we are all connected in Love, Spirit, God, gives me great comfort.  Thank you all for your Love and Prayers.  I know they have carried me through.

Today, I felt to get some fresh garden beets.  They are very healing to the colon.  My family, so loving and supportive.  Prepared my meals.

2 comments:

  1. Christopher John StubbsAugust 1, 2011 at 9:36 AM

    I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I was wondering why. I noticed that I kept thinking about how much I value you and your friendship and how much I miss you. The interesting thing to me is that I thought you were doing great and now I see that my being knew something was up.:-) I want to support you and I plan to call you and see how I can best assist you! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your doing better, Linda. Your an adventurous explorer!!

    ReplyDelete