Saturday, May 28, 2011

Everything in Alignment

I turned again to study the creation process, as taught by the Beautiful Lady in ...Teachings of the Masters Far East Vol.1 p.28.  I have  been putting her instructions to memory again this year. I noticed that each time I have done this, I notice a huge shift in consciousness and begin manifesting whatever it is I am desiring to learn at the time.  This time my focus was on my body transforming from physical limitations bound to the laws of nature, to a limitless body of light.  I feel  very supported by all those who know me.

I feel supported by God as well.  It seems when I set a clear intention for this journey, all kinds of information came flooding in from many different sources.  I found several guided meditations done by a breatharian named Jasmuheen that are very helpful, and more insights from her experience.  I really enjoyed the meditations and came away feeling confident it will be easeful.

I have come to a place, finally, where I know there is nothing wrong with my body.  I'm in perfect health.  I do realize I am desiring to be more present with the food I put in my body and with my activities.  I am practicing being more present with myself with gentleness and compassion.   I realized most if not all emotional blocks are cleared.  My mind, body and spirit seem to be in alignment.

Few things can throw me off center any more.  I have faced death many times, mine and Gary's and have no issues that I'm aware of.  We have learned how to just BE and allow.  This experiement/adventure with food and the possibility of a transformation from a physical body to a body of light feels exciting.  I FEEL the Love within transforming my psyche to a Spiritual  body by letting go of physical limitations.  I see health, abundance, and prosperity all around me. The mystery awaits to be unfolded. Life is Joyous, Loving, and Beautiful.  It seems that everything is lining up for me to move forward.  Thank you, Thank you, God!

1 comment:

  1. I have your posts coming to my email box, so I will see them all the time. I may not always comment, but know now, that I see you as transformed. The beauty of spirit and the changes you have already made are a huge transformation from where you were years ago.

    ReplyDelete