Monday, May 30, 2011

How Does It Work?

I have been researching other ways besides food that can nourish the body.  I find that sun gazing and energies from the earth are sources of energy.  In Lifestyle Without Food, several possible methods to make this transition are listed. 

Marinna shared about a scientific study about when something is done in the body consistently for forty days, the body actually creats new sister cells.  I want to look more into this.  My thought is that the 40 day water fast may be just the thing to facillitate my body in forming new DNA through the frequency of Love to push past the psychical and physical need for any food.  It's a matter of reprogramming the instincts.  I don't know exactly HOW it works, and I trust I will know more at the end of this experiment than I do now.  As I contemplate on this adventure, I am receiving a lot of support and insights.

In seeking understanding about ascending beyond the limitations of the flesh, I have discovered a simplicity that is profound.  Simply, Love ALL life.  That which you Love and give attention to increases.  If food really is a stand-in for love/God, then it makes sense that in loving my true nature, recognizing, owning, embracing the Divine withinin, food is not a necessary life support, since God is Love, Light, Life.  Love in its pure essence raises mankind above the laws of nature, because we are obeying the Law of Love which superceeds or rises above the law of nature.  LOVE holds together eternally. Love creates, consciousness creates.

Our first experience with food as emotional beings is suckling our mother's breast next to her heart and feeling her love.  It is natural to use food to attempt to create that feeling or to fill that NEED to be loved.  As we discover that we ARE Love, the need for food is absent.  The process then is letting go of a belief that no longer serves.  Most of the food we eat is toxic to the human body and the energy it takes to digest food actually depletes the body of life force.

No comments:

Post a Comment