Monday, May 23, 2011

Trusting My Good/God

I still love sharing things, but the energy behind it has changed. It's one of the many ways I get to connect with people and share the things that inspire or fascinate me.  It's all in the perception.

So, instead of wanting to fix the world  by spreading awareness of a society based on the highest-good-for-all, (I can see that as another project for me) I know  that society, is already in place in the hearts of those who resonate with that vision.  As in religion or anything else--I don't NEED to convert anyone to my perception!


Simply BE in my Sacred Heart--the Love I already AM.  Embrace fully my Divine nature.  BE the change I wish to see.  Know that this IS the vision of my fellow BEINGS of Love and Light.  BE willing to embrace and embody innocent perception.

I commit to creating more opportunities to contemplate/meditate, reflect, and practice being in my Sacred Heart.  See what I find/feel there, honor and respect my Divine Nature--The Love That I AM.

I feel that I am finally landing in the knowing of who I am--loving and appreciating ALL that I AM.  I feel confident and aware of my Source.  I am letting go the need to be heard and understood.  I am really enjoying the time and opportunity to contemplate, write and read more.  The quiet nurtures me.  Thank you God.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very interesting, it really resonates with me. Some of your blogs I have read, correlate almost excactly to some things I have been learning at Impact Trainings, such as getting in touch with being one with God, and to just BE who I AM. Thank you so much for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kait, for taking time to leave a comment. It means a lot to me. Continuing my journey of questioning all of my beliefs has led me to this really BIG one about food. I think most people are unaware how much our minds are conditioned by society.

    ReplyDelete