Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Relationship with Food

The message I keep getting strongest about the 2012 shift is, "Stay in the Pure Love of God where the sacred heart is.  Stay calm, no matter what is going on around you.  Know that what you are experiencing is a direct reflection of what's inside you.  Pay Attention!  Everything that is happening is according to God's plan.  Allow it to be so!  This shift is an individual affair.  There are no Masters to look up to.  You are your own Master.  We may be moving from a physical experience to an etherial experience." This is where I'm feeling drawn to most, and I seem to be very strongly supported by Spirit.

There are three levels of living in every aspect of our lives, including relationship. The first level is an unconscious co-dependence, the belief that one can't function without the other.  The second level is a recognition of accountability that leads to independence, where wholeness is achieved in the individual.     In the third level, having achieved wholeness, both parties co-exist with love and respect to one another both bringing a conscious wholeness to contribute to the relationship.

The dependence and addiction to food is like a co-dependent relationship and leads to death.  I have a hope that I'm ready to move to an independence from food, where I know I don't need it.  Since I now know there are other sources of energy available to me.  When my instinctual programming accepts my wholeness without food, then I may move into an interdependent relationship where I can enjoy it from time to time when it suits me, but my life doesn't depend on it.  I already know I can live for some length of time without food through my fasting experiences, but inedia is a whole different level of  consciousness and functions with no effort.  It becomes a preference.

The NEED for food is just another belief system I'm ready to let go of.  Inedia is a new consciousness I'm ready to embrace.  I expect to receive lots of insights and learnings around that this year.  I may or may not master it.  I may have many opportunities to anchor in a new belief system,  and I'm excited to explore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment