Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Matters

This adventure feels very similar to the drastic changes I made in my beliefs fifteen years ago.  My family's response then was to not talk to me.

In retrospect, I imagine they were afraid for me and didn't know how to engage.  Kind of like when someone is REALLY REALLY sick.  So, it's IN the space, but no one wants to talk about it, or maybe I just really badly wanted to connect with family and share my experiences and they really weren't interested. I expect to do it differently this time.  I don't need anyone's approval nor acceptance, nor do I expect nor NEED anyone to understand.

This time, I am experiencing the shift very differently.  My family is is either curious or very supportive and excited for me. Those who are not interested are at least respectful. I'm experiencing lots of loving support from family and friends.  I LOVE  life!

No comments:

Post a Comment