Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sungazing

I was first introduced to Sun gazing by my sister during the holidays.  I didn't think much of it until I had lunch with her in March.  Her energy was much different than I had ever experienced it.  She has always been a bit timid and has struggled with her health all her life.  She seemed unafraid, grounded, and at peace.  I learned that she was feeling the effects of sun gazing.  She referred me to a website called solarhealingcenter.com/process/.

I printed an article that explains the process and benefits of sun gazing.  The process consists of simply gazing at the sun (like you would watch a TV screen) for 10 seconds during the safe hour after sunrise and before sunset.  Each day 10 seconds is added until you have reached 44 minutes at the end of approximately 9 months. This recharges the brain HRM refers to as a "brainutor", because the brain is just like a computer. Then you must walk relaxed and barefoot on bare earth for 45 minutes for 6 days, (preferably with the sun falling on you), which helps your body hold the charge.  This also activates the pineal gland. See the article for amazing facts about the pineal gland.

Some of the benefits listed in the article are:
0-3 mos. self confidence, no worries, fearless, mental balance, compassion. peace  
3-6 mos. when you have reached 30 minutes of gazing, physical diseases start to disappear, photosynthesis works to transform the sun's energy to usable energy for all organs of the body
6-9 mos. hunger starts going down palpably since all food is an indirect source of the sun's energy.  After nine months, hunger, and cravings go away entirely.

I learned even more by listening to some of HRM's youtube videos that were not included in the article.  I learned that when you sungaze, it is best if you are barefoot on bare earth, with knees slightly bent, and back straight.  You must not be afraid of the sun, but LOVE it.

What I noticed right away for me was an increase in my energy levels.  I especially notice the difference when I'm fasting.  I don't get so drained in energy.  The sun is feeding me. YESS!!

2 comments:

  1. When you are starting sungazing, you can quite safely gaze at the sun around 5 min the first time you do it. But it must be starting at the beginning of the sun rise, when the first radi of the sun comes from behind the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very interesting and exciting. I am not a regular sungazer. I have to walk over to a place above the trees & buildings to watch it, but I do it when I can, and I love it!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete