Monday, June 20, 2011

Trust the Divine

What came up for me today is learning to trust my relationship with the Divine. - God.  Everything seems to be based on some kind of relationship. Trust is Divine medicine.  As I push through my fear of the unknown and learn to trust my feelings / intuition, I will grow in knowledge and understanding.

The real question is, "How DEEPLY can I love myself?"  Have you ever really FELT a DEEP genuine LOVE for yourself?  Isn't that where the Divine spark is?  So, can I trust myself to Love all that I AM, NOW?

2 comments:

  1. " How DEEPLY can I love myself ?" Such simple words , with such profound meaning ! What is LOVE? Is it the physical feeling deep inside my being? Or the warmth and glow that emanates from my soul? How can I love others, if I am unsure of how to love myself ? Wow, what a great topic ! Really adds perspective to my life and way of thinking. Thank you for your post, it really got me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your profound comment. I am humbled and appreciating your input.

    ReplyDelete