Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Learning to Play

In the past, I have taken myself way too seriously in "striving" to be perfect.  Though I have a desire for ascension, this is NOT about  the "goal" of transformation beyond physical limitations.  What it IS about is learning to LISTEN!  Listen to my body, develop my intuition, tune in to "the still small voice" of Divine guidance.  LIVE and have JOY in my soul purpose.

So, how do you stay focused on something this intense and still PLAY with it?  The answer pops in as soon as I ask.  LET GO of attachments to the outcome. Change the way you see it.  Oh, Yeah.  "Adventure & experiment" are the key words here.  The thrill of the journey.  Learning through curiosity.  Enjoy the game. That is what this whole adventure is about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment