Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Ways

I feel passionate about the message of Jesus Christ being about bringing the duality (which leads to death) into the Oneness (Spirit).  Raising above the laws of nature, duality, opposites, into the One, the Law of Love, and eternity.

I know I cannot fail when I see it as a journey of learning and being with innocent curiosity.  I think of my little grand baby, Metallic's expression as I write this.  Huge innocent eyes, curious, open to learning and feedback, no hurry to get anywhere nor DO anything, nor "accomplish" any goals.  Simply BE where you are and ask for what you need.  BE patient, kind, and loving to myself.

When my awakening process became easeful is when I let go of expectations on myself and others and celebrated in gratitude every win, accepted and embraced my imperfectness and my perfection, but most of all when I let go of the stories around limitations, and chose to believe in and embrace my Divinity.  I am NOT out to PROVE anything to anyone.  Have fun with it!   PLAY with it!  This is about getting to know myself on a deeper level, allowing myself to unfold and reveal the Divine. Just BE ME.  Yeah ME!

1 comment: