Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 10

I notice I've been passing a lot of gas the last couple of days.  I thought maybe it was because I needed to wash the colon, so I did that this morning.  Besides, I notice after a couple days of not washing, I start feeling icky, almost like the flu.  I felt much better and seemed to have more stamina today as I did a little puttering.  I even had enough energy tonight to do a short walk about the mountain.

It seems that whenever I drink water makes me burp.  I don't know what that's about, nor how long it will last.  I notice too, that when I drink water later in the evening, it makes me nauseous.  I thought it was because  I drank too much at a time.  But when I tried sipping just a little tonight, it still made me sick.

Throughout the day I generally feel light headed when I stand up too fast, especially as my energy wanes as the day goes on.  If I don't rest sufficiently between activities, my heart races.  I often feel a general weakness in my body.  I suppose it's working very hard to clean out. 

Thank you, God, for this amazing body and it's ability to clean, repair, and rejuvinate itself when we trust and honor its process.

No comments:

Post a Comment