Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prana Meditation

Day 8: I started the day with an enema to clean out.  I felt great all morning and into the afternoon.  I commited to just resting today.  I did a little light housework toward evening and it took my energy down fast.  Overall, it was a good day.   I felt much better than yesterday.  Rest & be gentle seems to be the key.

I found a meditation I really like from a breatharian named Jasmuheen http://youtu.be/7OTeCk66AK8.  I found it to be very helpful when fasting, to keep up my energies.  The following are parts of it:

"...slow, relaxed, deep breathing, gently refined, connected breathing.  I am a pure, perfect being - the Master of my body.  Every cell is open to receive instruction from Master.  Take a few moments to appreciate and love my body.  I love you, I love you, I love you.  ...cellular capacity to attract, receive, and radiate Love.  Acknowledge the pure prana [energy] within [from I AM source]... With each inhale, drink in pure prana with every cell of my being... Every atom is a door...an inner door.  Draw pure Love, prana into every cell...  Pure prana nurishes me now - ...exhale...direct the flow of pranic energy out through every cell through skeletal, lymph, blood lines, meridians, organs, endochrine system, nervous system out though the skin to flood my aura, to nourish... then out to the world to nourish the environment with pure streams of Love.

All my vitamins, all my minerals, everything I need to be strong healthy, self regenerating comes from a limitless source of Love, Pure Prana that flows from the inner realms through me now.

As I walk through this world, with every breath, I draw it in from the inner realms and radiate it out through my being so that my presence nourishes this world."

No comments:

Post a Comment