Friday, July 8, 2011

The New Human

WOW! I just found a cool blog on what the indigenous peoples know about the planet, and how nature responds to what we have done to mother Earth.  I really resonated with the article.  It speaks to my commitment to walk more gently on the planet and have more respect for all life, including my own. 
"We can become homo luminous in our lifetime. This is our greatest task: to take that quantum leap individually because as we do it for ourselves, we do it for the entire planet. Each and every one of us, when we choose truth, when we choose life, when we choose light, we are transforming the world." - Alberto Villoldo from his blog called "Homo Luminous: The New Human"  http://www.realitysandwich.com/homo_luminous_the_new_human
I realize how much I have abused this amazing body, as well as participating in the abuse of the planet by my purchases.  I want to do my best to repent, change the way that I live, and promote harmony in all aspects of my life.  This Journey to Neverfood is one aspect of that change.

Today is day four.  I felt great until I went to the city to a wedding.  I thought I'd be fine for just a couple of hours.  I wasn't prepared for what happened.  I felt very faint an hour into it, and when I got home it took the rest of the day to recover.  Now I know why people say, "If you do 40 days, you need to be by yourself or at a retreat."  I don't know if it was the energy of the city, or a lot of people, or just a phase in the fast.  I took an enema when I got home thinking it would revive me, but it didn't. I fainted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment