Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 13 of 40

Several surprises showed up today.  This is day three without water, except to swish my mouth and swallow occasionally.  My body still does not want it.  I tried a few swallows for lunch and felt nauseous. 

I'm imagining the burning sensation in my upper back and neck is a symptom that the cleansing process is accelerating.  This is where I have held a lot of negativity, tension, and carried burdens that didn't belong to me.  It feels good to be relieved of all that.

Also, I have been cold in the shade and worn socks to keep my feet warm.  Today, my body temperature went up so that I don't need a blanket anymore.  I did 29 minutes sun gazing and practicing a lot of deep breathing to feed my body with Cosmic rays of light.  It really works to strengthen me when I feel weak.  I also did a little Tai Chi and walking, which I think must be helping my energy levels.

I notice my heart getting stronger and slower.  In the past ten years I have experienced symptoms of heart failure, atrial fibrillation,  weak pulse, and rapid heart rate.  I'm excited that my heart is so strong now I can actually FEEL it beating.  WooHoo!  I'm so grateful for the loving support and faith to get off all medications and supplements and let my body do what it is designed to do.

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMM...... I really appreciate how closely you are working with your body and how conscious you are of what your body wants and doesn't want.

    Im also inspired by how you are letting go of the stories we all have bought into that we NEED food and water to survive.

    ReplyDelete