Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 15 of 40

Since being off water, I've  only been able to sleep until 3:00 a.m.   Last night I lay awake all night.  This morning I felt very light headed.  It definitely feels like a total rest day.  I was extremely thirsty this a.m.  I was able to gradually sip about 3 oz. of water this morning, but no more .  I did a colon wash and, I think retained quite a bit that way.

I have felt pretty limp and weak all day.  I've experienced a lot of pain in my upper back behind the heart, and some pain in my heart.  It feels like some unseen force is operating on my heart, and I just have to be still and let them do their work. 

Yesterday, I noticed some swelling and tenderness in a couple of old varicous veins.  I see that and today's heart issue as a healing crises, and I celebrate.   Today the swelling on the veins went down and are no longer tender.  I really appreciate that my body knows what it's doing, and I just get to enjoy the outcome.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your posts. Sending you my love beautiful auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your symptoms it seems to me that the body is starting to remove old health problems.
    Be more than careful about your body. Fist of all Love it all the time.
    Do not overwork it.
    Take some strolling with lovely man.
    Entering into sea or a lake, staying with nature may help the body to heal itself more efficiently. And, of course, gaze Sun, walk bare foot and nude, so that the sunshine falls on your skin.
    Healing power of nature is the biggest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your insights. I surely will utilize your suggestions.
    I do lie under the aspen trees next to my waterfall on the hammock with sun & shade much of the day, high in the mountains, and walk with my lovely man. I gaze in the mornings. I felt strongly yesterday to practice loving my body more, and practiced the prana feeding meditation offered by Jasmuheen.
    I appreciate your comments. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi linda michael here from fasting friends. Loved reading your posts.When I went through this period you are now in I experienced 5 days of pure anger about my farther. All of which came through form my childhood. All the memories I had been holding onto for so many years about my father and the drama that i had caused through out my life. It started on day 15 and then it was like a switch had been turned off on day 20. To this day those memories simply dont have an effect in the way they did. my relationship with my farther is the best it has ever been and still growing without any effort. Looking back I remembered that the body heals in periods of 13 days the first from the feet to the navel. 2nd navel to the chin and then the rest which I will share with you on day 32. I realized that I had learnt over time throughout my youth to build a wall around my heart so as not be hurt when I was 15 years old, which was also the same time my parents got divorced. I believe doing what you are doing is lifting the collective consciousness and allowing great truths to reemerge as they once were, for all to experience. The pain in your heart I feel is the body doing exactly what its designed to do at the right time. You are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael,
    So grateful for your comment. Your posts on "Friends of Fasting" certainly inspired me as I read them today. I Look forward to more insights as we go.

    ReplyDelete