Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 9 of 40

I felt great all day.  I even went to the city to see my sisters, and felt strong and energized.  I had a foot zoning to help the cleansing process.  I noticed a little edema, and my friend who was doing the foot zoning said it may be coming off my spleen.  The spleen works closely with the lymph system to keep the organs clean.  The lymphs need body movement to move the toxins.  So I decided to jump on the trampoline.  It worked really well when I was on the juice fast.

I was surprised at my strength when I was moving big rocks around in the waterfall.  Afterwards, I lay down to rest and crashed.  I got really thirsty, drank more water and am now going to bed feeling nauseous.  I don't really understand the whys, so am not sure about any corrective measures.  I tried a little salt water.  It took the edge off so I could sleep.  Joachim said vomiting would be one of the symptoms of a water fast, and it would be temporary.  I get to just BE with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment