Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 11 of 40

I found out today that the flatulence, burping and nausea are all good signs that the cleansing process is in full alignment with the body's healing process.  Yeah!

My friend, Don Tolman, has a lot of experience with 40 day fasting, and is one of my consultants.  Lucky me!  He said the nausea might be relieved if I go 24 hrs. without water.  I did that today.  It was easier than I anticipated, and it took care of the nausea to a large degree.   Also, I learned that it is normal for the body temperature to go way down since no heat is being created by metabolism.  That's why  I chose the hottest part of the year to do this.

I got a lot more rest today, and though tired at the end of the day, I didn't crash.  It was so lovely lying in the hammock under the aspen trees next to the waterfall with a big blanket around me to keep warm.  I couldn't ask for a better place to do this challenging fast than my own back yard, up high in the Rocky Mountains. 

I'm practicing taking a deep breath while focusing on my Inner I AM Source of Life to strengthen me when I feel weak.  It works like a charm, and motivates me to spend more time in contemplation, focusing on using I AM to feed me, as I surrender to Divine Love within.

I'm sleeping very well.  This morning I practiced sun gazing just listening to my intuition, and felt complete after 35 min.  In the past, I have relied on my timer, and the stories in my head that I need to follow a schedule.  My intuition ruled the day, and I'm pleased with the results.

2 comments:

  1. I did my first sun gazing yesterday and I felt like a partner with the sun. It was not what I expected, but was pleased. Thank you Linda for the detail you provide in your blog. It is facinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I feel so honored to get to watch this journey of yours so first hand!

    Thank you for your words... your light... your wisdom... and mostly your love. You are a true inspiration to me.

    I too have been sun gazing as you know and I am seeing huge results in myself! I feel so full and alive when I gaze and my days are more joyous and peaceful. Yummy!!!

    Ahhhhh..... i love these journeys we are choosing to walk.

    ReplyDelete