Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 14 of 40

I have tried taking a little more water today just to see if I'm ready for water.  My body only tolerates a sip at a time.  I don't worry about dehydration, because if I can't get water down my stomach and really need it, I can always do a colon wash and get some that way.  So far we're doing well.  Thank you, God.

I ventured out on a few activities...went for a walk, did laundry, drove to get a hair cut.  The drive was interesting I felt very unsteady, not safe.  I noticed a certain level of stress with driving that we don't normally feel.  I had to keep breathing to keep from being light headed, yet too much oxygen make me light headed too.  It was tricky.  I don't think I want to drive again until I feel much stronger.

The time has passed quickly, and I have a feeling the last part will go even faster.  Tonight I'm feeling pretty weak and a little tender in the stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment