Sunday, July 3, 2011

Loving Support

Friday was my  third day into a juice detox I am doing to prepare for the 40 day water fast that begins July 5th.  Normally, the third day is the toughest.  This time has been very different.  I worked along side Gary for several hours in the yard.  He has seen me in a pretty low state in the past, when I've fasted.  He is very impressed with the high levels of energy and strength I'm experiencing.  I am too.  I actually had more energy than he.  It's surprising and exciting!

Gary is an amazing support.  He seems to be watching me closely to see where this thing goes.  He is having to make a paradigm shift and is willing to give it a possibility.  I feel so grateful for his loving support.   He is learning to honor and respect the stirrings within me, that want to learn and grow in my experience and understanding.  He has learned to trust that I am committed to following my heart and to trust my relationship with God.  He is the reflection of my wholeness and the confirmation that I Love deeply and trust who I AM.

He is an amazing example to me of living life in gratitude.  Gratitude keeps life JOYFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment