Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Learnings, Day 17

I learned some important things today.  I had been spending a lot of time curled up in a ball with no energy to move, just waiting it out.   I knew I should keep moving, but it was forced and weak.  Ninety percent of a reprogramming effort like this  is a mental exercise, as is life, to stay focused on what works instead of what doesn't work, right?  When I realized old fears were taking over, I knew I had to change my focus.

My intuition told me there was something in LSWF that would be helpful.  I found some really important tips I wasn't using.  Movement is important, but Conscious movement is key.  Staying conscious of my chi (prana, energy) while I move, and let my body decide the moves.  So I set out in nature and just followed my intuition paying close attention to my chi.  Not only did I get some good exercise, but stayed strong throughout.

The mind must have something to do.  By keeping it focused on the strength of my chi, instead of the program that I am emaciated from not eating, I was able to bypass that program and create one that serves me. 

Also, I allowed myself to enjoy the taste and aroma of a very small portion of vegetarian chicken flavored soup stock.  I felt it important to let go of the need to do this perfect.  I just put a drop on my tongue and let it sit there for  about a minute consciously savoring the flavor.  It was so yummy, I tried some more later in the day, but my body wasn't  interested.  I felt complete.

I got a hint from JMW about why my body would only take ice chips instead of water.  It wants the water to be pre-digested.  Who knew?  So, I've enjoyed ice chips all day, which kept the thirst at a minimum.

1 comment: