Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 5 of 40

I felt great all day!  I even had enough energy to paint some benches.  I'm LOVING how slender and light I feel.  So far, I've lost 21 pounds. 

I've discovered I can still enjoy food through my olfactory senses.  I thought it would be hard to be around food, but I'm actually enjoying the aroma.  I can sit down with my family at meals and enjoy their company without craving anything or wanting to eat.  I'm enjoying this experiment more than I anticipated.  WOW!  I'm excited and impressed.  Thank you God.  It IS easeful, so far.

I even discovered a great way to TASTE my favorite foods without eating.  When my husband takes a bite, and after he swallows it, I kiss him.  The flavor is still on his lips.  It completely satisfys me.  What a fun way to eat!  ...and NO calories nor digesting needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment