Monday, July 4, 2011

Reality vs. Fear

I love how easeful sun gazing is. I've jumped to 25 min. of gazing.  Since I'm learning to listen to my body, I can sense when I've had enough.  I'm not afraid of the sun. 

I love how much I'm learning the details of what the Masters have been teaching about the I AM within, and how powerful each individual is if they would recognize it.

I feel very excited to read and understand the process of achieving a "light body" in the book, Life Style Without Food.  It seems the information I need to transform my body into a " light body"(homo luminous) is flooding in from many sources to support me in doing it easefully.

I noticed some of the fears that showed up were that I may disappear and people would just think I died, or that I couldn't be with Gary in that state, or that I might lose connection with family.

What I realize is that I am always at choice in every moment and can create it in whatever way I desire!  I desire to do this experiment / adventure, and for the outcome to be for the highest good for all, to serve the Light, God, and His children.  I imagine when I learn how it works, it will then be a KNOWLEDGE.  Only then can I teach others who desire it.

No comments:

Post a Comment