Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 3 of 40 Days of Water

Day 3 is typically thought to be the toughest in a fast.  I braced myself to just rest today.  I do have some weakness, so I rest, or contemplate Source energy feeding my body.  I only drink water when I'm thirsty, which is quite often today.  What I'm experiencing, I think, is the result of approaching fasting differently than I have ever before.  Now, I'm thinking, "If this is the toughest, I'm in for an easeful ride."  YEAH ME!  Thank you, God.

At first I was nervous at the thought of 40 days on just water.  That prompted me to prepare myself mentally, emotionally, and physically.  Joachim Werdin's book Life Style Without Food has been the most helpful in all areas.  See www.breatharian.info  The forum is also a great support.

I believe the gradual process I have chosen, the pre-cleansing, and the practice of listening to my body is key to my current success.  I continue to be amazed at the level of energy I'm still experiencing.  I am able to be more active than I had anticipated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment